Within 30 days of purchase, a customer may return a new item for a full refund of the item(s) provided that:
- The item is new and unused.
- The item is in its original packaging.
- The customer obtains a return label from us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The customer pays the cost of shipping it back to us. We either deduct this cost from your refund, or we will send an invoice with our discounted shipping rate. Once the invoice is paid and the item(s) are received at our facility, your refund will be initiated. (In some cases, this could take up to five business days (depending on your method of payment).
- The item was purchased from us directly on our website (if you purchased anywhere else, you must contact the place of purchase for return and refund policy).
*If your order arrived damaged, incorrect, or incomplete due to reasons outside of your control, we will cover the shipping costs to get your issue corrected and send your replacement item immediately. If you need to exchange an item for any other reason, we will split the cost of shipping the new item with you.
*Sales of used/refurbished items are final and not eligible for a refund unless the item arrives and is non-functional. If this happens, you must contact us within five business days of its arrival to initiate a refund.
*If your purchased item is delayed for any reason, you will have 25 days from the arrival date at your delivery address to request a return/refund.
*If you have used your products and would like to return them for a refund within 30 days, the same shipping and refund policies listed above will apply, and an additional 15% restocking fee will be deducted from your refund.