- Club Booster V2 is intended solely for the transportation of golf equipment on golf courses.
- Be aware of your surroundings when using Club Booster V2 to avoid the risk of collision with other players, carts, trees, water hazards, bunkers or other objects.
- Operate cart with care over terrain that could cause the cart to tip over.
- In the unlikely event that your Club Booster V2 becomes submerged, do not attempt to air-dry and charge the battery. If it becomes submerged, please contact your local distributor for further instructions.
- Caution: Use care not to pinch fingers when connecting Club Booster V2 to your cart.
Warnings and important safety instructions appearing in this manual are not meant to cover all possible conditions and situations that may occur. Common sense, caution and care must be exercised when operating or cleaning this equipment. Please contact your local distributor.
This product uses radio frequency control. Radio waves can go through walls. To avoid accidental triggering, keep the remote in a safe location and away from children.
This product complies with FCC, IC, CE, C-TICK.
Important Safety Information About Lithium-ion Batteries and Chargers
To avoid the risk of damage, fire, overheating and electric shock:
- Never allow the Lithium-Ion battery or remote to become submerged in water. Should submersion of the battery occur: (1) do not use the product, (2) store it outside in a non-combustible container, and (3) contact your local distributor for further instructions.
- Only charge the battery with the supplied charger.
- The charger should not be exposed to rain, moisture or dampness.
- Do not use the charger or battery if either become damaged.
- The supplied battery charger generates heat during use; place it only on heat resistant surfaces.
- Do not charge the battery in temperatures below freezing.
- Always check with your airline before flying with the battery.
- Only dispose of the battery in accordance with local regulations.
- Only use battery supplied by our company.
This product utilizes 20 lithium ion cells (18650) packed and shrink-wrapped with protection circuitry. The maximum rated capacity is 187.2Wh. The battery for this product complies with UN38.3 and IEC62133 safety requirements.